So recently they had a meeting in New Orleans -- to talk about demolishing some old slums to make room for new development. Well -- it turned into a knockdown drag-out fight with jackasses protesting the demolition. Have you heard about it?
No? I didn't think so -- cuz the media can never present you with a view of black people that you might MISCONTRUE as racist -- your dumbass might get the wrong idea. Everyone knows that only white people can be presented as racist.
Anyway -- amongst the clusterfuck, one "lady" named Sharon Jasper (lol @ "Jasper" -- isn't that a slave name?) yells different racist remarks at a white guy -- but the "OBJECTIVE JOURRRRNALIST" captioned the pics thusly:

She looked familiar to me so I focused on her -- trying to remember -- but then I started craving pancakes.
Mixed in with the rent-a-rioters who stormed the New Orleans City Council meeting over public housing were a few homegrown thugs who refuse to be weaned from the public teat without a finger-pointing, racial epithet-hurling fight.
So, does she look familiar? This Sharon Jasper is the same Sharon Jasper profiled in the New Orleans Times-Picayune sulking in her government-subsidized apartment with hardwood floors and HUGEtastic (60") television and complaining that it’s a “slum:”
Jasper moaned:
Sharon Jasper, a former St. Bernard complex resident presented by activists Tuesday as a victim of changing public housing policies, took a moment before the start of the City Hall protest to complain about her subsidized private apartment, which she called a “slum.” A HANO voucher covers her rent on a unit in an old Faubourg St. John home, but she said she faced several hundred dollars in deposit charges and now faces a steep utility bill.
Heaven forbid The Man expect her to pay her own damned security deposits and utility bills like the rest of us!
More:
“I’m tired of the slum landlords, and I’m tired of the slum houses,” she said.
Pointing across the street to an encampment of homeless people at Duncan Plaza, Jasper said, “I might do better out here with one of these tents.”
Jasper, who later allowed a photographer to tour the subsidized apartment, also complained about missing window screens, a slow leak in a sink, a warped back door and a few other details of a residence that otherwise appeared to have been recently renovated.
Click here for the video of her yelling the racial slurs:
She's prolly in REALLY BIG trouble with Al not-so-Sharpton and Jesse Jackasson.
1 comment:
“I’m tired of the slum landlords, and I’m tired of the slum houses,” she said.
Tired? HOW tired? Tired enough to get off the dole and make your own way in the world? Not that tired, eh? Well then, get back in line you racist motherfucker.
Post a Comment