Friday, December 21, 2007

Completely unbiased Time Magazine

From Newsbusters:

Time's Two Conservative Columnists Shown the Door
By Matthew Sheffield December 19, 2007 - 15:46 ET

Time magazine has terminated its relationships with its two conservative columnists, Charles Krauthammer and William Kristol. The New York Observer has the details:

The exact reasons for the departures of Mr. Krauthammer and Mr. Kristol, both high-profile backers of the Iraq war, are not entirely clear.

“I was very happy to work with them,” said Mr. Krauthammer on the phone from his Washington office. “And I have a lot of things that occupy me.”

Asked if he would have preferred to stay with the magazine, Mr. Krauthammer, a Pulitzer Prize winner who writes a regular column for The Washington Post, suggested there wasn’t much of a choice. “It’s a hypothetical that didn’t arise,” he said. More here:

I'll bet Time Magazine is having a party now that those pesky conservatives are out of the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they will still be objective?

Post a Comment