Friday, November 30, 2007

Pickup lines for nerds

Found this at Ace's blog:

50 Nerdy pickup lines:

6. Baby, you overclock my processor.

12. You must be auxin, cause you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.

15. Baby I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long

22. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.

25. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply

29. What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1

36. You know.. it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force

39. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?

42. Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it


44. Baby let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves


Here are the rest:

2 comments:

jules said...

HAHAHAHA, wait what?

Women's Fancy Dress said...

Some of these are great! Certainly brought a smile to my face.

Great post. Thanks

Post a Comment