Friday, November 30, 2007

Hysterical comedian

From Newsbusters:

A conservative comedian [yes, there are some], appears at a venue in a heavily-white suburb at a campaign event for a white candidate and tells his audience composed overwhelmingly of people of pallor (pale peeps) they'd be embarrassed if they supported a black candidate and the white candidate won, saying "Oh no. I can't call him now. I had that black guy. What was I thinking?"

What are the odds the MSM would laugh it off?

But when Chris Rock does the equivalent on behalf of Barack Obama, the MSM appears to raise nary an eyebrow. Rock appeared last night at an event for Barack Obama at Harlem's famed Apollo Theater and said:

"You'd be real embarrassed if he won and you wasn't down with it. You'd say, 'aw man, I can't call him now. I had that white lady. What was I thinking?'"

View video here.

Yes -- it's all very funny -- cuz, somehow, racisim is hystercial when black peeps do it -- otherwise though, it's "burning at the stake" time. -- Cough, IMUS, cough.

Hey -- Whitey -- don't you say a god damn word. Nothin' to see here, jackass. move along -- and DON'T DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

2 comments:

DIIYO said...

This is my favorite part about racism. We want equality... we're sick and tired of discrimination... we want to have the same credibility as you do...

The funny part is that they think they're being oppressive by telling us we can't say this, that or the other thing. As if they have the power, the control.

The painful, sad fact is that the reason it's "ok"... the ONLY reason it's "ok" is that deep down, in the hearts of us all- black and white- is that black people really and truly are inferior. So throw them a bone and we'll keep the steak for ourselves.

Until our brothers of another color realize this fact, we'll never even get CLOSE to being equal.

Evil_Klown said...

Oh Jeeeezzz -- here we go.

Post a Comment