Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Required reading

Hmmm -- I've only read 3 books on this list. Looks like some crap and some cream.

I'm am currently on my second reading this week of "Men in Black - How the Supreme Court is Ruining America" (actually "listening" since I downloaded it into my mp3 player) Excellent book - I recommend it.

It's not in the list but, I think my next one shall be:

As a replacement for the book on the Constitution by Edwin Meese (which is not available for mp3 download.)


After that: - We shall see -- perhaps I will post a choice of a few books and you hoppage can vote with an online poll. But I'm telling you -- I'm on this "Constitutional" binge -- and I'm going to overdo it .... (as Wombat says) "BUT GOOD."

I would read the "Iranian Time Bomb" by Michael Ledeen -- cuz I think he knows wtf he's talking about -- with his extensive experience in the subject -- but it isna available for download yet cuz the book is too new.

No comments:

Post a Comment