Saturday, October 20, 2007

Krauthammer's Razor

Charles Krauthammer
Do you know about Occam's razor?
I doubt it.

Do you know about the Armenian genocide? (100 years ago)
I doubt it.

Do you know about Pelosi's resolution concerning the Armenian genocide?
I doubt it.

Do you know anything about Pelosi, vis a vis, Darfur?
I doubt it.

Do you know Charles Krauthammer?
I doubt it -- hint -- he's also a pundit on TV.

Charles Krauthammer, winner of the 1987 Pulitzer Prize for distinguished commentary, began writing a weekly column for The Washington Post in January 1985. Krauthammer also won the 1984 National Magazine Award for essays. Seriously, when he talks, you should listen.

Klown - what the hell are you talking about?

Short version -- my take -- Pelosi is introducing this "resolution" to piss off Turkey and thereby ruin our ability to use their airspace etc to facilitate the war in Iraq. They've already pulled their ambassador over this foolishness. I mean -- if this was so important -- why wait until 100 years later?? She's a tricky little snatch -- so far, the American people have no clue.

Don't trust the Klown? Look it all up -- Read what Charles says -- all for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment