Sunday, October 28, 2007

The geniuses in government

Homeland Security strikes deal with New York on driver's licenses

By DEVLIN BARRETT
Associated Press Writer
3:17 PM EDT, October 27, 2007
WASHINGTON

The Bush administration and New York cut a deal Saturday to create a new generation of super-secure driver's licenses for U.S. citizens, but also allow illegal immigrants to get a version.

More here
if you're not afraid of becoming retarded.

OK -- is it just me? I read this sentence and I'm stunned --- absolutely STUNNED. I had to stop reading it to prevent further brain damage.

Does the government do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it ought to do ALL THE TIME? ... or just when I'm looking?

OK -- they "cut a deal" with the Governor of New York about the licenses -- let's try the deal again -- only THIS TIME -- the Klown is Director of Homeland Security.

Klown: Governor, it is illegal to issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens -- if you do it, I'm going to have you arrested and tried in a court of law. Good day, jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment