Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yeah, Yeah - I know

Hey Klown -- the President of Columbia University really went after that Ahma-dipshit-ejad guy -- maybe you were wrong.

No -- I wasna wrong. That jackass president took a beating about the visit and he figured he'd better do something to fix it. Peeps were threatening to withhold money from the college -- his shit was flakey.

I maintain they shouldn't have invited him to speak ... and don't give me "Klown, he has a right to free speech."

First of all, he's not an American and he DOESNA have the right to free speech. Besides, the "right to free speech" is NOT the "right to be heard."

Speaking of "rights" how are the women and homos doing in Iran?

These jackasses (as usual) have things exactly backwards. They ban the ROTC from campus -- but invite shithooks like Ahma-dipshit-ejad. That college is anti-American -- as many (if not most) are anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-freedom institutions and they are the internal enemy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I saw of the students on the Columbia campus looked like to many momma's boys. (you know when the shit hits the fan they run to mommy and hide) You would have to have a bigger foxhole now for you and your buddy and your buddies mom if he attended Columbia.

Post a Comment