A guy walks into a bar wearing an Eagles jersey, and carrying a dog that also has a Eagles jersey on with a little Eagles helmet on his head, too.
The guy says to the bartender, "Can my dog and I watch the Eagles game here? My TV is broke and my dog and I always watch the game together."
The bartender replies, "Normally, dogs wouldn't be allowed in the bar, but it's not very busy in here right now, so you and the dog can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there's any trouble with you or the dog, I'll have to ask you to leave."
The guy agrees, and he and his dog start watching the game. Pretty soon the Eagles kick a field goal and the excited dog jumps up on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high five.
The bartender says, "Hey, that's pretty cool! What does he do for a touchdown?"
The guys answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for 3 years."
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well klown what ever that dog does do when they score a touchdown, he was doin the SHIT out of it yester day.
Post a Comment