
His name is Ted Haggard.
A few short months ago, he was getting massages from a gay male escort -- then he'd buy some meth and let the gay male escort raunch him in the fudgetunnel. Oh, such wonderful times. But then he got busted ... probably not a huge deal ... except he was a preacher.
Well -- hallelujah -- he's back -- he says he's CURED of his homosexuality -- and he wants your cash. The Klown might have considered it if he came back and said "Sorry -- I'm a homo -- I've made piece with it and now I'm going back to preaching."
This conflicts with my Klowny sense. I think you're born homo or hetero and that's it - nothing you can do about it. There's nothing you can do to make me become a homo -- and I don't think there's anything you can do to make a homo become hetero.
And that's what the Klown thinks.
Here's a link to his letter -- asking for your curp.
No comments:
Post a Comment