From an article by D. Parvaz in the Seattle-Post-Intelligencer (Intelligencer? WTF?)
As a kid, I went through a brief phase of trying to be Hello Kitty. I tried to sculpt my hair into strange, high pigtails and copped a blank stare, arms hanging at sides, head always turned to the side. My classmates found it creepy, so I dropped it after, like, two days.
But in some cases, it seems, supporters cannot only emulate an idol's behavior or lifestyle, but can also genetically resemble their hero.
So. I'm sorry to report that President Bush's most loyal supporters look just like him: White, male, middle-aged and slightly stupid (sorry guys, I calls 'em like I sees 'em).
Oh, DOES YA now??
You mean, Bush, who went to Harvard and Yale?
Bush, who has an MBA?
Bush who is a fighter pilot?
Bush who was the Governor of Texas?
Bush, who is the President of the United States of America?
Yes -- yes -- he's an idiot ... and YOU'RE a genius ... RIGHT?
And since you worship Micheal Moore and Rosie O'Donnel, can I use your flawless/genius logic and determine what you look like? ... YOU DUMB SNATCH!!!
"Sorry guys, I calls 'em like I sees 'em" -- Nice -- very feminine. Are you trying to fit in with the "men" (ahem) there at the paper? ... or did you watch too much Popeye last night.
On the editorial board at the paper huh?
D. Parvaz is an editorial writer and member of the P-I Editorial Board. E-mail: dparvaz@seattlepi.com.
Yeah -- very impartial and objective. While the President is doing all he can to kick the everloving shit out of Al Queda (however you spell it), this shitforbrains "objective reporter" uses the phrase "Bush's asinine 'war on terror.'"
Make no mistake about it -- people like her are the enemy and they should be treated as such. She isn't interested in any "discussion" -- she is only interested in YOU doing as she says -- period. Somebody pin this medal on her.
Here's the rest of her lame-assed article if you care -- I don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment