In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
You got it! MYOFB! Whatever I choose to do with my life as long as no one else has to "PAY for it, out of they're tax dollars", or whatever...leave me alone! I don't care what anyone else chooses to do,it's they're life and they are the ones that have to live it. I am too busy worrying about my life. If people would just stick a mirror in front of their faces and ask, "am I flawless?",and be able to answer truthfully, they may think twice about getting into others business. Hell, I'd bet they would be so busy finally, that they would,at last, MTOFB! Great Rant Klown!
2 comments:
You got it! MYOFB! Whatever I choose to do with my life as long as no one else has to "PAY for it, out of they're tax dollars", or whatever...leave me alone! I don't care what anyone else chooses to do,it's they're life and they are the ones that have to live it. I am too busy worrying about my life. If people would just stick a mirror in front of their faces and ask, "am I flawless?",and be able to answer truthfully, they may think twice about getting into others business. Hell, I'd bet they would be so busy finally, that they would,at last, MTOFB! Great Rant Klown!
Right on, you hit the nail on the head, Aced it, that's the ticket and so on
Post a Comment