From Drudge:
Retired anchor Shaw laments effects of Fox on his beloved CNN
Asked what he now thinks of CNN, Shaw told WTTW-Channel 11's John Callaway: "I try not to. I'm very, very disappointed with the way the news management at my favorite network has gone. CNN has fine women and men working there. Lou Dobbs, one of the leaders there.
"Unfortunately, Fox News is the ratings leader . . . on the cable side of the business, and what Fox puts on the air is not news."
What Fox does, he said, is "commentary, personal analysis."
Calling himself "very straitlaced [and] very old-fashioned," Shaw said: "When anchors are reporting the news, they should report the news and allow the viewers at home to decide what they think about issues.
"I don't want to hear an anchor's personal opinion about anything. Just report the news.
More here:
--------------------------
And once again the Klown is amazed at the pure, unadulterated ignorance of these lefties. Hey ... Bernard ... the reason Fox kicks the everloving shit out of the other news networks is because .... ready? .... PEOPLE ARE SICK OF YOUR BIAS!!!!!! It's that simple. I love how you don't get it thru your head though. Seriously -- if you peeps were any dumber you'd have to wear helmets.
Of course -- you're safe sticking with the status quo -- 50% of Americans are oblivious -- they'll continue lapping up your drool.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment