Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Faxed the jackass -- again

I guess he figures he isn't up for re-election until 2010, so he's safe. Perhaps he figures everyone will forget. Perhaps he doesn't plan to run again.

Why would a politician vote for this bill when the American people are so clearly against it?

And nevermind ONE senator -- I'm talking about half -- or slightly more than half.

Why would a politician spend $10,000,000 running for an office that only pays $160,000?

Together, Bowles and his Republican opponent U.S. Rep. Richard Burr have spent more than $20 million on a race rife with negative ads and one polls call a dead heat going into the election.

I think the answers to both of those questions are somehow related. And I think these lowlifes are selling us down the river and laughing the entire time.

At least Senator Dole keeps voting against the bill (and cloture) every time there is a vote. I sent her a thank you note.

No comments:

Post a Comment