Sunday, May 13, 2007

Whaaaaa? -- You mean this guy's a lib ?

Some knucklehead in New York decides he's "going green." Wonderful -- don't care. But then Good Morning America does a gush-piece on him. Ok -- fine. It's funny though ... they never described him as a "liberal." Probably so that YOU DUMBASSES don't get the wrong idea and start thinking ALL whack-jobs are liberals ... or vice-versa.

Anyway -- I figured he was a lib (and the media was trying to hide it) so I went to his site. -- GAAAAAaaaaa. It's in the first two words after the title.

One last thing you should know -- they don't use ANY toilet paper.
I went to his site but I never found his explanation of their toilet-paper alternative. I did find out that he has a film crew following him around. Why do libs love being followed by film crews?

NO IMPACT MAN

“A guilty liberal finally snaps, swears off plastic, goes organic, becomes a bicycle nut, turns off his power, composts his poop and, while living in New York City, generally turns into a tree-hugging lunatic who tries to save the polar bears and the rest of the planet from environmental catastrophe while dragging his baby daughter and Prada-wearing, Four Seasons-loving wife along for the ride.”

No comments:

Post a Comment