May 18, 2007
130 Lashes for Two Beers
This is sickening. A 35-year-old man, Mamand Mamandy, was visiting his mother in Baneh, Iran, when he was caught drinking beer by the police.
In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
3 comments:
He's lucky he wasn't drinking moon shine or he may have even suffered more under the tolerent muslim faith. Any bets as to what happened to the rest of his beer after it was confiscated?
Given:
Beer is illegal.
I drink beer...
I get caught...
Punishment is predetermined...
Ouch - I end up looking like this guy.
Result:
I move to a better place - and.. don't visit place like this.
This has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Break your country's or any(state's/city's/parent's)laws and you get punished. End of story.
Heh a(or b or c or whatever) who do you think makes the law in Iran. Its all about the religion there. I take it you would be satisfied if that would be the law and punishment in the US. I guess we would all just move to mexico then.
Post a Comment