Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh Lord -- Oh Lord

From here:

Ron Paul & His Views

Paul reported on gang crime in Los Angeles and commented, "If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal," Paul said.

Paul also wrote that although "we are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers."

Stating that lobbying groups who seek special favors and handouts are evil, Paul wrote, "By far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government" and that the goal of the Zionist movement is to stifle criticism.
-----------------------------------------------
I didn't research this -- didn't figure I had to since I heard this moron suggest that 911 is America's fault -- you know -- for antagonizing peeps in the middle east. If you want to research it, go ahead.

After I wrote this, I went back and re-read his comments -- and I asked myself -- are any of those comments untrue ?? Judge for yourself.
-----------------------------------------------
From here: ... UPDATE: Here is the complete article for which he now appears to excuse by saying it wasn't his writing in that newsletter....even tho it's his newsletter.
-----------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I was going to delete this post -- because apparently those were NOT his words. However, before I got the chance to delete the post, someone left a comment saying I libeled Ron Paul. So ... I'll let the post stand (except I changed the title from the original "Ron Paul & his racial views" to the current title ) -- and once again -- you can JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

OH -- and here is the link he told me to check for the facts .. you know ... "before I libeled him." I checked the link and I see statements ... but nothing to back them up. When I clicked on the "home" link, I saw what appears to be a white-supremicist site. JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no, Ron Paul was telling the truth, again -- why don't you try looking up some facts before you libel the guy:

http://www.amren.com/store/colorcrime.htm

Post a Comment