Monday, May 21, 2007

JACKASS REPUBLICANS & DEMOCRATS

What have these two wonderful parties done for me lately?

1 - INCREASED MY CIGARETTE TAXES. You know ... cuz smoking is a sin and we can TAX the everloving shit out of a WITCH!!!!!! -- uh .... I mean, sinner.

2 - BANNED ONLINE POKER. You know -- cuz playing poker is a sin and we can BAN the everloving shit out of a WITCH!!!!! -- uh .... I mean, sinner.

3 - BLOCKED TAX REFORM. You know -- cuz the current tax system can't be changed and it's far too complicated to explain to you dumbasses. Anyway -- screw off, dorks. It's not like you're going to vote for anyone other than one of us Dems/Repubs ... so go ahead and vote -- see what good it does you.

4 - PROSECUTED MY BORDER CONTROL OFFICERS. You know ... let the drug runner go and put the guys who caught him in jail. Nice work, shitforbrains.

5 - CALLED FOR THEIR PIPE AND CALLED FOR THEIR BOWL AND CALLED FOR THEIR FIDDLERS, THREE. You know -- all the fuck they do is sit up there and "call for" peep's resignation ... or they're "calling for" someone to apologize ... or they're "calling for" a special prosecutor ... or they're "calling for" an investigation into something.

You need look no further than the right column of this blog for a short list of things they COULD be doing instead. And, while I'm at it ... why do most Republicans look and act like evangelical/televangelist homo preachers who just escaped from the top of a wedding cake. And, why do most Democrats look and act like paranoid/twitchy escapees from a mental hospital (many of whom have had cosmetic surgery.)

Dirty, rotten, bastards. Never again will I vote for a Republican or a Democrat .... never again. In my entire life, I have not seen them do anything helpful to freedom. All I see them doing is releasing/pampering violent criminals and taxing/restricting law-abiding citizens and taxing/restricting the free market and capitalism.

I firmly believe they'd rip freedom from your hands, if only the pesky constitution wasn't in their way -- and I see them daily, doing everything in their power to weaken the constitution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the klown has worked many years with the circus (congress) and knows the circus (congress) well. I say we fire them all put them on social security, make them live on the mexican border or in one of our beautiful inner cities.

Anonymous said...

not until senators and congressmen are
1) paid mininum wage
2) enrolled in social security
3) pay for medical benefits
4) pay for their gas
5) have a house full of illegals living next door
will things change

Post a Comment