Monday, May 28, 2007

Fax the (possible) jackasses here

I can't believe this amesty bill is being considered -- much less about to pass.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, get off my blog right now.

For the rest of you, here is a site where you can send a fax (for free) to your congressmen.

It does it automatically -- it knows who your congressmen are when you sign up and enter your zip code. (Takes one minute flat.) And it remembers your information so the next time you send a fax, it fills the form in automatically. What could be better for very busy, yet caring, peeps such as us.

They don't share your information with anyone.

So -- if you give a shit, click here, and send the fax -- TODAY -- but -- you're probably too busy wondering what is going to happen to Paris Hilton -- right? -- commie?
Actually -- THIS LINK might work better.
-----------
UPDATE: They sent me an e-mail -- updating the situation on the bill. At first I was pissed. I was going to find the "unsubscribe" link as fast as possible and then remove this post from the blog.

After I thought about it for a few mins, I changed my mind. I have decided to remain on their mailing list. This organization is actually doing some good and I want them to send me e-mail on subjects like this in the future. After all -- the site cookie remembers my information -- so the next time I go to fax my congressmen it will take all of 30 seconds.

I urge you to remain on their mailing list as well -- at least for a couple of months. Further, If you find yourself faxing your congressmen a lot, I urge to you to consider donating $5 or so to them now and again.

And -- I'll say it again -- I absolutely cannot believe they are trying to pass this bill. For what? What are they getting out of this? Making the LEGAL immigrants wait for years and pay through the nose for their right to be here -- and then slapping them in the face by allowing these ILLEGALS the same right. The congressmen know damn well the American people hate the bill and yet they're trying like hell to pass it ... they even conducted negotiations on the bill in private -- didn't allow it to go to committee (as is the normal process for a bill.) They didn't allow it in committee because then the negotiations would have become public. I could go on and on -- this bill is the wrong thing to do and yet they're going to try to ram it up your ass -- and something telle me they will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment