Saturday, April 21, 2007

Simple answer presented by mental midgets

I remember when I was about 12 years old ... thinking "why don't they just tax the big companies and then tell them they can't raise prices?" Yessir -- that was the answer and I couldn't believe that no one had thought of it yet.

After learning about the constitution and economics, I understood.

Apparently, these two idiot Democrats never got those valuable lessons.

HARRISBURG, Pa. - To Gov. Ed Rendell, it could be a golden goose: a state tax on oil company profits that could not, by law, affect the price of gas at the pump.

Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle is floating a similar idea.

Now -- I must tell you -- this idea is so stupid it will NEVER be taken seriously. Well -- I shouldn't say "never" because it appears to me people are getting dumber by the minute.

Anyway ... Here is the article if you don't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment