Wednesday, April 18, 2007

THE KLOWN WAS MISINFORMED ??

So I was talking with some friends the other day and the subject of "Ruby Ridge" was being discussed. It turns out that we all thought the following things:

1 - Some "whack jobs" were "holed up" in a remote cabin in the woods.
2 - Agents surrounded the cabin and one or more people were killed.
2 - We didn't know if the "bad guy" was killed.
3 - We knew one or more people were captured and tried but we didn't remember the outcome of the trial(s).
4 - None of us knew/remembered why it all happened.
5 - We all assumed the FBI/cops went and got a bad guy.
6 - We all knew that Timothy McVeigh cited Ruby Ridge as one of the reasons he blew up the Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City.

Anyway ... if you know my friends then you will know we cannot just "let it go." We have to know ... so we looked it up. I ended up reading a bunch of pages about it and found it all summarized here. I was mortified. I shall not ruin it by giving you any hints.

Read it for yourself if you gave a half a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment