Thursday, April 26, 2007

Donald Trump on Rosie leaving "The View"



"Things will go on. Life will go on. Rosie will probably get a new show of some kind. It'll go on. It'll start out strong and then it'll fail. And that's the way it is cause Rosie will always fail ultimately." (h/t NBC's Today Show)

I agree 100% except for the "It'll start out strong" part.

I guess the reason I really can't stand Rosie goes back to several years ago. She wanted to do a Broadway musical (which, of course, failed) with Boy George. He called her "too suburban" to be able to make it a success. To prove him wrong, she went out and got a so-called radical haircut.
This was back in 2002... about 5 years AFTER 97% of all suburban woman stopped getting asymetrical haircuts. Not only is she too suburban, she's also a late starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment