Music producer Phil Spector, center, is led to Los Angeles Criminal Court for opening statements in his trial in Los Angeles, Wednesday. Accompanying Spector are his wife, Rachelle Spector, left, and his bodyguards.
“Phil Spector recited the mantra of the rich and famous: ‘Do you know who I am? I’m Phil Spector,”’ Jackson said. But it was not until a supervisor told Clarkson to “treat him like gold” that she knew he was a celebrity, he said. When the bar closed, Spector had to persuade her to come home with him for one drink, he said.
A chauffeur who drove the pair to Spector’s mansion has told of hearing a gunshot and seeing Spector emerge from the house holding a gun and declaring, “I think I killed somebody.” Spector later said he believed the shooting was an “accidental suicide” by Clarkson.
Read the rest here:

No comments:
Post a Comment