So -- these "students" decide to wear a scarf to pretend they're a Muslim for one day. Brilliant.
-------------
“No negative reactions.” But this article makes sure to hammer home the exaggerated claims of victimhood anyway. Here’s a great example of the dim-witted multiculturalism that leads leftist college students to participate in suppression sessions like this:
Danielle Campbell, her electric blue hair peeking out from under the scarf wrapped around her head, was happy not to get noticed as much for one day.
“I usually have these punk boys who hang out where I work and every time I walk by they have something to say,” said Campbell, a senior at MU who works at Brady Food Court. “But today I just walked on by. It was nice.”
She dyes her hair electric blue, but crows about how wonderful it is to wear a hijab and not be noticed.
I think I’m getting a headache.
From LGF -- click here if you want more of the story ...
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=24908_Dhimmis_in_Training_in_Missouri&only
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment