Saturday, March 31, 2007

Objective POS Jourrrrrnalists

Iran captured some British sailers/marines the other day and showed some video of them. Have you seen that British lady wearing the Islamic headscarf?? Have you heard the media say a GD word about it?? Hmmm -- neither have I.

Remember those Iranians that were arrested in Iraq a couple of weeks ago??
(You might not remember since the media doesn't like to remind you that Iranians are in Iraq helping Al Qaeda.)

What if they were made to wear crosses around their necks?? Or the Star of David??

What do you think the "objective" media would say about that??

I always thought by "objective," they meant, "unbiased" -- but I think it really means they "object" to anything America used to stand for.

Terrorists aren't the only enemy we have folks.

1 comment:

DIIYO said...

First of all, America still stands for the values you're talking about. It's just the lunatics on the west coast and east coast who get all fucked up in the perspective. Just because a few brainwashed people voice their screwed up opinions, don't go thinking that they in any way represent America or what she stands for. You're right- they too are the enemy, but like Ben Franklin said, I don't defend what they say, but I defend to the death their right to say it. Furthermore, I reserve the right to beat the ever loving shit out of them if given the opportunity.

Post a Comment