Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey, HEY, LAMA! ... How 'bout makin' a little effort


The House of Representatives will vote on repealing Obama's kazillion-dollar health care bill today.  If you want to you can click here to send an email to your Representative urging him/her to vote for repeal.  Or, you can sit on your ass and do nothing but bitch ... thanks for the team effort.

Yeah, yeah, I know, it has no chance of passing in the Senate (or of Obama signing it.)  Go ahead and email your rep anyway, these reps need to understand, we weren't joking in the election and we intend to follow up and we're watching them.

1 comment:

Scot said...

I used this link to email my worthless rep demonrat Thompson. I told him to repeal obama care said he was a socialist traitor who should be ashamed of what he and his ilk are doing to our country. Now that he has been made aware of the error of his ways, I have no doubt that he is at this moment shuffling to mend his past votes and convince Boxer the Witch Commie to do the same.

Post a Comment