Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Journalist lets cat out of bag

So with all these leftist jackass newspapers going out of business, articles abound with the reasons why it happened. I've read a few of them but none have mentioned there might be a problem with relentlessly brainwashing Americans with Communist/Political Correctness crapaganda ... until I read this guy's article ... he at least skimmed the surface. Congrats, Mr. Virgin, your name is apropos. Here's an excerpt from his article. You can read the rest here:

By BILL VIRGIN
P-I COLUMNIST

Class Final: How to kill an American Newspaper

Those were hardly the only blunders made by the industry. The strategy of going after younger readers with pandering and condescending content managed to both drive away older, loyal readers, while also alienating younger demographics who understandably weren't buying what papers were selling. Newspapers treated conservatives with a mixture of revulsion, contempt, indifference and puzzlement, and there went another potentially loyal segment of the reading audience.

"Segment?" Yes, considering 48% of your "potentially loyal audience" held their noses and voted for John McCain, I'd say that's more than a "segment" -- sounds like about half to me ... but what do I know.

Since these "newspapers" are always protecting the communists, one would think the Democrats would want to save them -- you know, since they're in charge of the government, Oh wait - never mind. Who could have guessed congress would steal my money to support the crapaganda dealers.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - With many U.S. newspapers struggling to survive, a Democratic senator on Tuesday introduced a bill to help them by allowing newspaper companies to restructure as nonprofits with a variety of tax breaks. More here:

No comments:

Post a Comment