In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
A great piece. My faavorite part was when he said the Middle East has not done a damn thing to move civilization forward - it's all about what they "can dig out of the ground". I'm not familiar with any technological innovations from that area - Israel included. They're too busy worshipping and trying to kill the infidels.
The best one of his I've seen so far and that's saying something. At about the 1:15 mark he says "In a sane world ..." He's right ... sometimes it seems to me that the EXACT OPPOSITE of common sense / right & wrong is always taking precedence in governments.
2 comments:
A great piece. My faavorite part was when he said the Middle East has not done a damn thing to move civilization forward - it's all about what they "can dig out of the ground". I'm not familiar with any technological innovations from that area - Israel included. They're too busy worshipping and trying to kill the infidels.
The best one of his I've seen so far and that's saying something. At about the 1:15 mark he says "In a sane world ..."
He's right ... sometimes it seems to me that the EXACT OPPOSITE of common sense / right & wrong is always taking precedence in governments.
Post a Comment