
Snopes.com report.
According to one description I read, the screen behind Rep. Hennessy is showing baseball scores, and one of the screens in the row ahead is on Facebook.
In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.

2 comments:
I'm pretty sure this is where the "everyone else was doing it so it must be 'ok'" defense was invoked. Obviously state legislators are not alone in the pandemic of "multitasking". You can't sit in a meeting without at least one person checking their blackberry (or similar) for "just a second".
It would be one thing if people were multitasking and the economy were booming but we all know that's not happening.
It's prolly just a coincidence.
In their defense ... it seems to me that state legislatures these days can get terribly bogged down in details. It seems to me that some people (Democrats/communists) think not even the tiniest detail of our lives should go "unfettered." They come out with these massive bills with thousands of pages ... I mean ... SHEESH!
Nowadays lawyers and lawsuits have forced laws to be written more and more specifically. That is a HUGE waste of time and resources ... and WE ALL PAY for it.
I don't care what they've got on their computer screens ... I care whether they want to "fetter" or "unfetter" my life ... period.
Post a Comment