In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Tweeners? Really? Prolly just a coincidence that "tweener" or "tweenager" is also a term for girls 11 or 12 years old. It's just a coincidence, right? Maybe it's just me, but I'd recommend staying away from the child pornography on this site.
5 comments:
Sorry, going to have to call "skinny" on these ... but I like them just fine.
Tweeners? Really? Prolly just a coincidence that "tweener" or "tweenager" is also a term for girls 11 or 12 years old. It's just a coincidence, right? Maybe it's just me, but I'd recommend staying away from the child pornography on this site.
Child porn? Ooooo ... do we have a witch? Never mind the proof, let's just point and holler witch.
Atta boy. Stick to your guns instead of thinking clearly. Lib.
You can insult all you want, you're going to have to look elsewhere for your argument ... and your child porn.
Post a Comment