A couple of days ago I posted a link to the PEW NEWS IQ TEST. Here are the overall results of all adults who took the test.
The only thing I have to say about this is, in my opinion, this test actually slants the results. That is to say, I think the "average" person would score much ... MUCH worse on this test. I figure, if you're taking this test, you probably have an interest in such things and you are paying more attention than your "average" person.
Then again, the PEW center COULD have FORCED random hoppage off the street to take the test ... or paid them in some way. I might even be able to find out that info but I'm just not that interested. It's just something that occurred to me.
LOL @ less than half the peeps know which party just won a majority in the House of Representatives. No wonder congress is wrangling us like goats with wallets ... always stepping in our pens and inspecting every little thing ... then poking us between the eyes saying "I can't WAIT for the next rodeo, dumbass."

No comments:
Post a Comment