Monday, December 27, 2010

Libs find key to eternal life ... not really



The other day I'm driving along thinking away (as is my wont ... when I'm not trying to fend off some impending doom) and it occurred to me that libs sure love to show people when they've learned something (even if they haven't.) Seriously, think about it ... it's one of their very favorite things to do ... especially in a group of other libs. Yes, they love to all sit around in awe of how smart they all are.

Get a group of them together and they'll all try to out-calm each other. "I'm more calm than you. I speak more softly and I quickly realize when I've learned something (or should have learned something.) Whenever I'm faced with that situation (and I try to ensure it's as often as possible when I'm in a group of like-minded groupthinkers)I nod my head and say 'OHHHhhhh.' This ensures that all present realize that I have grasped the concept and am totally in awe of its significance ... TOTALLY in awe."

They'll nod their pea and make some verbal acknowledgment that a particular piece of information is VERY profound ... very profound indeed. Yes, that's profound ... don't YOU think it's profound? Let's all behave as if we just found the key to eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment