A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.
Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.
They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.
Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed. More gruesome details here: And if that isn't enough for you there's MUCH MORE here:
I guess a normal person would conclude that his cage fighting days are over. I sure hope he doesn't spend long in prison, don't you? If he got out and moved into my neighborhood I think I'd have to inform him that the person responsible for his release looks kind of "devily" to me. I'd also get a concealed carry permit ... capisce?

3 comments:
He was heard to utter, "nice try, batman" after his sparring partner proclaimed, "but I'm not the Devil".
It's that you think guns solve every problem you can imagine. You sure are brave when you've got a gun in your hand. I'd like to see how brave you'd be if you stood face to face without your "gun muscles".
"Anonymous" - WTF kind of twisted logic is that? That might be the dumbest comment since the last "brave" Anonymous commenter. I can't tell for sure, though - you all look the same to me.
Post a Comment