Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Albums Ever?

Apparently, the Pope likes to rock - The Vatican has announced its Top Ten Best Rock/Pop albums.
Story and list
here.

I remember plenty of heated arguments in college (well - I remember vague parts - it was a long time ago) about what music would you want if you were stranded on a desert island. I think 10 is too many to pick - so I'll go with 5. Here are mine - in no particular order:

"Dark Side of the Moon" - Pink Floyd
"Aja" - Steely Dan
"Spike" - Elvis Costello
"London Calling" - The Clash
"Ah Via Musicom" - Eric Johnson


Nope - No Beatles.

4 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

OK so you get to pick five albums? Since I'm not as familiar with which songs are on which albums (and I'm not going to look them up) I'll pick these and just get the "greatest hits" albums.

Beatles
Eagles
Bob Marley
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Beethoven or Mozart Piano Concertos

weezer said...

Beatles
Dark side of the moon
John prine
Chicago Transit Authority
Bitches Brew Miles Davis

WOMBAT said...

Best albums ever:

Grow
The
Fuck
Up
NobodyCaresAboutYourGDMusicPrefs

A is A said...

"GTFUN"? WTF does that mean? Your humor is too erudite for me.

Post a Comment