Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Morning Briefs for Tuesday Item 3: I am thinking his hair came through this just fine

Morning Briefs for Tuesday Item 3: I am thinking his hair came through this just fine: "

Michelle 'Mashed up bag of meat' Malkin reports that Mitt 'Mittens' Romney was involved in an Air Rage incident. But unlike Patrick Kennedy, he was not the perpetrator of the air rage incident.



Mr. Romney, 62, and his wife, Ann, were sitting in Row 15 of the economy section of the Embrarer 190 airplane, waiting for the plane to take off when the incident happened.
The man sitting in front of Mr. Romney's wife dropped his seat back and when Mr. Romney asked him to move it upright for takeoff, the man became 'physically violent.' Another report said that the man tried to strike Mr. Romney.'Gov. Romney did not retaliate,' said Mr. Fehrnstrom.Mr. Romney was not injured.
The pilot returned to the gate and the passenger and his bags were removed by the RCMP.


But you know what I really like about this story? Mitt Romney, Republican millionaire, flying coach. Meanwhile, Al Gore --- the self-deified environmentalist --- takes private jets wherever he goes.



A striking contrast, n'est-ce pas?

"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This will not be making the news.

A is A said...

I remember the Embraer fleet as rather small and uncomfortable - here's a seating chart:
http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/JetBlue_Airways/JetBlue_Airways_Embraer_190.php

Post a Comment