
Remember this kind of crap from a few years ago?
July 30, 2007 (Bloomberg) -- Global warming is causing more frequent hurricanes in the North Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico, according to a study from the National Center for Atmospheric Research.
The increased frequency of tropical cyclones ``is largely a response'' to a 1 degree Celsius rise in sea water temperatures since 1905 that was caused by greenhouse gases, the study found. More here:
Oh, really? Is that what your "study found?" I conducted a "study" also ... and my "study found" that people who believe in man made global warming are fucking idiots. I conducted the same "study" in the 1970's about peeps who believed in global cooling. Anyway, so what's the latest on hurricanes?
Global and Northern Hemisphere Tropical Cyclone Activity remains near 30-year historical lows -- three years in a row now of considerably below-average activity globally. -- Figure
More here:
More here:
Hmmmm. Have you heard of this on the "news?" No? Shocker.
What I find amazing is that global cooling was caused by the use of fossil fuels ... and global warming is ... wait for it .... caused by fossil fuels. Yes, and there are people who buy this crap.
Well, that shit was ALL OVER the news a few years ago ... about the sea levels and the melting polar caps and the increased hurricanes etc etc etc ... but now the hurricanes have diminished, the temps have diminished so where are the "totally honest and objective jourrrrnalists?" Huh? Where are they?
Meanwhile, the sun was in its normal warming cycle during "global warming" and now it's in its cooling cycle (not as many sunspots) and yet, this information is somehow irrelevant to the "climate change" morons.
So how are our "hurricane/global warming experts" doing with their predictions? Here's their record since I've been keeping track.
They predicted 2006 to be above average - WRONG
They predicted 2007 to be above average - WRONG
They predicted 2008 to be above average - WRONG
They predicted 2009 to be average ------- WRONG
WOW -- I mean I could have rolled dice and done better than this ... yet, every season the media hypes the ever-loving-shit out of their predictions. I've found that liberals are absolutely incapable of being humiliated. Sooner or later they'll get one right and the media will bray like jackasses for the entire year. In the meantime, they're hoping you have the regular liberal amnesia.
Also, have you heard the media braying about the melting polar ice caps lately? Cuz they sure were braying earlier in the year. Remember? This was supposed to be the first year ever (except it's happened many times before) that the north pole was supposed to melt com-ass-pletely. Did it happen? Uh ... NAY! Did you hear anymore about it once they knew it wouldn't? Uh ... NAY! Anyone admitting they don't know wtf they're talking about? Uh ... NAY!
Lastly, even though they're wrong ... CONSISTENTLY WRONG ... I fully expect some liberal dumbass to come on this blog and tell me that global warming is still real ... but it's just "on hold" or something.
To save them the trouble of commenting (because libs don't capisky facts and commen sense language) I'll tell it to them here in their native tongue. Ready, here you go .... HEE HAW -- HEEEEEE HAW -- HEE HAWWWWWW -- HEEE HAWWW --- BAAAA BLEAT -- BLEAT -- REALLY REALLY BLEAT --- HMMM BUZZZZ CLICK FUCKTARDS!!
What I find amazing is that global cooling was caused by the use of fossil fuels ... and global warming is ... wait for it .... caused by fossil fuels. Yes, and there are people who buy this crap.
Well, that shit was ALL OVER the news a few years ago ... about the sea levels and the melting polar caps and the increased hurricanes etc etc etc ... but now the hurricanes have diminished, the temps have diminished so where are the "totally honest and objective jourrrrnalists?" Huh? Where are they?
Meanwhile, the sun was in its normal warming cycle during "global warming" and now it's in its cooling cycle (not as many sunspots) and yet, this information is somehow irrelevant to the "climate change" morons.
So how are our "hurricane/global warming experts" doing with their predictions? Here's their record since I've been keeping track.
They predicted 2006 to be above average - WRONG
They predicted 2007 to be above average - WRONG
They predicted 2008 to be above average - WRONG
They predicted 2009 to be average ------- WRONG
WOW -- I mean I could have rolled dice and done better than this ... yet, every season the media hypes the ever-loving-shit out of their predictions. I've found that liberals are absolutely incapable of being humiliated. Sooner or later they'll get one right and the media will bray like jackasses for the entire year. In the meantime, they're hoping you have the regular liberal amnesia.
Also, have you heard the media braying about the melting polar ice caps lately? Cuz they sure were braying earlier in the year. Remember? This was supposed to be the first year ever (except it's happened many times before) that the north pole was supposed to melt com-ass-pletely. Did it happen? Uh ... NAY! Did you hear anymore about it once they knew it wouldn't? Uh ... NAY! Anyone admitting they don't know wtf they're talking about? Uh ... NAY!
Lastly, even though they're wrong ... CONSISTENTLY WRONG ... I fully expect some liberal dumbass to come on this blog and tell me that global warming is still real ... but it's just "on hold" or something.
To save them the trouble of commenting (because libs don't capisky facts and commen sense language) I'll tell it to them here in their native tongue. Ready, here you go .... HEE HAW -- HEEEEEE HAW -- HEE HAWWWWWW -- HEEE HAWWW --- BAAAA BLEAT -- BLEAT -- REALLY REALLY BLEAT --- HMMM BUZZZZ CLICK FUCKTARDS!!
2 comments:
I really don't think even a dumb ass lib could defend it on this blog now. I'll bet the libs who read it are just dying to write something but wtf could they say and not look like a dumb ass lib.
If libs were embarrassed about looking like dumbasses, they wouldn't be libs. That's part and parcel of being a lib.
Post a Comment