Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm bad - I'm bad - Gaaaa!! -- OW OW !!

From the Ace of Spades Blog:

Here a 'chav' (a UK hybrid of wigger and white trash) taunts a man in his own yard. You see what he didn't know is that the man, Jason Smith, was a Gulf War veteran with black belts in karate and jiu-jitsu. And he had complained to police 50 times(!) in the last year about harassment like this.

Frankly I'm surprised Smith let the confrontation go on this long but then given Britain's current legal state, it's not clear you're even allowed to physically defend yourself when threatened and assaulted on your own property. Sadly the UK is coming to resemble the first acts of Mad Max or any Death Wish movie. But unfortunately in real life the second and third acts never seem to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment