In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
I was watching this myself and at that exact exchange I said to my wife thank God He finally found his balls. This is why I would be unable to be in his position. My reaction would have been something like " Ok now sit down and shut up, put the mic on the ground and you have 5 seconds to comply or I will come down and shove that mic up your dyed blond ass, capice " (I use the word capice here even though it is not my word but I have heard the Klown use it on many occasions and I like the word when talking with assholes and so it would be used in the instance)
2 comments:
BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO ME LIKE THEY DO TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!!
I was watching this myself and at that exact exchange I said to my wife thank God He finally found his balls. This is why I would be unable to be in his position. My reaction would have been something like " Ok now sit down and shut up, put the mic on the ground and you have 5 seconds to comply or I will come down and shove that mic up your dyed blond ass, capice " (I use the word capice here even though it is not my word but I have heard the Klown use it on many occasions and I like the word when talking with assholes and so it would be used in the instance)
Post a Comment