You know -- it never fails to crack me up when I hear someone tell me what a computer genius their kid is. Listen to me -- computers are NOT for unsupervised kids -- unless you want a very expensive paperweight. I hear arguments to the contrary, (from peeps who know nothing about computers) but I just think to myself, pipe down, jackass.Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Computers aren't for kids either
From Small Bits and Pieces:
You know -- it never fails to crack me up when I hear someone tell me what a computer genius their kid is. Listen to me -- computers are NOT for unsupervised kids -- unless you want a very expensive paperweight. I hear arguments to the contrary, (from peeps who know nothing about computers) but I just think to myself, pipe down, jackass.
You know -- it never fails to crack me up when I hear someone tell me what a computer genius their kid is. Listen to me -- computers are NOT for unsupervised kids -- unless you want a very expensive paperweight. I hear arguments to the contrary, (from peeps who know nothing about computers) but I just think to myself, pipe down, jackass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too bad PC were out in the 60's
just found you're blog this one gave me a good chuckle
thanks
Now that's just silly. I learned the alphabet from the keyboard. Every kid should be using computers as soon as they are capable of pushing the keys. It's the internet that is too dangerous.
I actually agree with you. I didn't use a computer until I was about 11 and it was a novelty then. Obviously, people are going to be using them more now to educate their children but adults letting their kids use the net? You never know what might pop up when your back is turned and everyone is about two clicks away from porn.
Post a Comment