From @freakoutnation Woman is drinking with friends, wants to show off her new assault rifl... bit.ly/13tpK6B #p2 #du1 #njp #p2b
— P2 Blogs (@P2Blogs) May 17, 2013
@p2blogs @freakoutnation Except it's not an assault rifle. But hey- go with it anyway.
— wombat247 (@wombat247) May 17, 2013
@wombat247 AK-47 is NOT an assault rifle now?
— FreakOutNation (@FreakOutNation) May 17, 2013
@freakoutnation According to the article, her rifle "appeared to be an AK-47-type rifle". I'm not certain what that means.
— wombat247 (@wombat247) May 17, 2013
@wombat247 That is how the police described it altho they weren't positive. Do you know what that means?
— FreakOutNation (@FreakOutNation) May 17, 2013
@freakoutnation Of course, calling it an "assault rifle" makes it sound much more menacing.
— wombat247 (@wombat247) May 17, 2013
@wombat247 Nah, but good try. I scraped the news off of the source I linked to. Take it up with them.
— FreakOutNation (@FreakOutNation) May 17, 2013
@wombat247 OK, have a nice day Mr. Responsibility.
— FreakOutNation (@FreakOutNation) May 17, 2013
@freakoutnation I see you're also immune to irony.
— wombat247 (@wombat247) May 17, 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment