The family of a teen who fell from the wheel well of a jet in a
Boston suburb two years ago is suing Charlotte, Charlotte-Douglas
International Airport and US Airways.
The family of 16-year-old Delvonte Tisdale says negligence by the
city, the airport and the airline caused the teen to fall from a Boeing
737 to his death.
Yes, "negligence by the city" caused it.
Boy do I feel stupid ... because up until now, I thought it was the fault of the pea-brained-asshat who crawled into the wheel-well. See how dumb I can be. But, if it's the city's fault, they're REALLY going to be expected to pay, right? Perhaps millions for this cruel act of murder.
Boy do I feel stupid ... because up until now, I thought it was the fault of the pea-brained-asshat who crawled into the wheel-well. See how dumb I can be. But, if it's the city's fault, they're REALLY going to be expected to pay, right? Perhaps millions for this cruel act of murder.
The lawsuit filed in Charlotte says the city, the airport and the
airline should have done more to prevent Tisdale from getting onto the
tarmac and into the wheel well of the plane. It seeks damages in excess
of $10,000.
Oh, nope ... only ten t'ousan' curp. That's mighty strange, don't you agree? Obviously it's because the family is very community minded and selfless ... so they don't want to burden the city/county/airport too much.
"The city remains saddened by the death of Delvonte Tisdale and
wishes to express sympathy for his family. However, I don’t see how the
city or the airport could or should be held legally liable for Mr.
Tisdale's decisions and actions," city attorney Bob Hagemann said in a
statement in response to the lawsuit. More here:
The city is saddened? I wonder if that's true ... it probably is, with such an upstanding citizen being murdered in his prime like this.

1 comment:
should have bought a ticket
Post a Comment