Southwest Airlines was forced to apologize to a woman who was told she
couldn't board her flight because her cleavage was "inappropriate."
Jezebel reports that
the woman, Avital — she only gave her first name — was boarding a 6
a.m. flight from Las Vegas to New York on June 5 when a ticket agent
remarked that she couldn't fly unless she covered her breasts.
Clad in a comfy cotton dress, a baggy flannel shirt and bright scarf, Avital ignored the warning and marched aboard anyway.
Avital slammed the Southwest for "slut shaming," and said a man on her
flight had on a provocative piece of clothing, but wasn't hassled. More here:
Wait, I learned a new phrase ... "slut shaming." Sorry but I have to vote against shaming sluts. Hey, all you sluts out there, the Klown is on your side. We're not going to take this lying down, am I right?

No comments:
Post a Comment