In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Well, it's something they'd say to show their conservative friends how "open-minded" they are. Of course, they'll only do this if they're very sure that he won't actually get elected.
I'm their token republican. They'll invite me for a round of golf and dangle potential membership like a carrot in front of me but it always ends the same- "sorry- membership is frozen right now. you understand." I feel so used.
5 comments:
"I'd vote for Ron Paul?"
I've never heard a lib say that one.
Well, it's something they'd say to show their conservative friends how "open-minded" they are. Of course, they'll only do this if they're very sure that he won't actually get elected.
Truth, I work with a lib (aka dem) who actually did say that.
Libs always have at least one republican friend. It makes them feel inclusive.
I'm their token republican. They'll invite me for a round of golf and dangle potential membership like a carrot in front of me but it always ends the same- "sorry- membership is frozen right now. you understand." I feel so used.
Post a Comment