Friday, March 2, 2012

The libs - they hate Sheriff Joe Arpaio - HATE HIM


This crazy old sheriff ... he locks up criminals in tent cities in Phoenix Arizona ... where it's often over 110 degrees in the daytime ... libs hate that.

He makes criminals wear pink underwear ... libs hate that.

He feeds the criminals bologna sandwiches ... libs hate that.

He tries to arrest illegal aliens ... libs hate that.

Yep, the libs hate just about everything about Sheriff Joe.  And since they hate him, they think everyone should hate him.  He had a press conference recently ... about Obama's birth certificate ... and while I think this whole area of "investigation" is a waste of time I was reading the article and ran across something interesting.

Activists protested outside of the auditorium where Sheriff Arpaio held his press conference, accusing him of running a corrupt department. A few miles away, outside the Phoenix main library branch, a man was collecting signatures to back Lt. Mike Stauffer, a Scottsdale police officer and a Republican who is challenging Sheriff Arpaio in the upcoming election.

“We hate him here,” the man gathering signatures said of Sheriff Arpaio. More here:
 I love how the media always refer to these peeps as "activists."  If it were me, I'd replace the word "activist" with "idiots."

However, if you're a conservative, you can't be an activist ... no ... instead you're a Nazi or a "hate group."

Anyway, back to the "activist" and his "we hate him here" statement.  Uh, isn't that inaccurate ... if not an outright lie?  I call it a lie because, the fact is, the sheriff keeps getting elected right?  So how is the statement "we hate him here" not just blatant idiocy?

I find it funny how the jourrrrnalist felt it necessary to include the "acccccctivist's" position but not the position of the electorate ... which keeps electing him.  And just how popular is the sheriff?

Election results from here:

Yeah ... "we hate him here."  The jourrrrnalist should have responded with a "shut up you idiot."

No comments:

Post a Comment