Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oops, the Klown screwed up

Hey, Remember this car? 


In a prior post I said it was owned by a Saudi Prince.  And this started me on a tirade about how we block/regulate-to-death drilling, exploration, transportation, and refining in our own country while we pay through the nose to people who hate us.

Anyway, guess what ... this car does NOT belong to a Saudi Prince.  Nor is it encrusted in "diaminks."  Nope, it's encrusted in crystals.  An alert idiot-lib brought it to my attention with the following comment.

Talk about exposing idiocy.... this has widely been known to be a hoax. This is not some Saudi prince's car. You using a completely fraudulent claim to promote your politically biased B.S. is fraudulent in itself. You should really look into your information and think for yourself before you, yourself, start "bleating" it all over the internet.

Of course, you will probably just delete this post and continue to spout your biased falsehoods.

Real info is found here: http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/diamondmercedes.asp
I want to thank the lib for bringing this to my attention so I can alert others to this misinformation.

But I like how she ignores the actual point of the post to focus on this laregly irrelevant detail. Brilliant, I tell ya, just brilliant.  This way she can PROVE I'm "wrong."  Good job, lib.  We all feel much smarter now.

I've noticed, libs do lots of "proving."  And all the "proving" ends the same way ... you should give up your freedom and money (private property) to them ... for the greater good.

And finally she claims I am "politically biased."  

All I can say is, I want you libs (Democratics & Republicratics) to tend to your own business and leave me alone.  Keep your hands off me and out of my pockets. Stop involving me in the idiocy you call a life.  Stop involving my children in it.  Stop suing the crap out of every legitimate business in the country.  Stop costing me money.  

Yep, I guess she's right.  I'm politically biased.

3 comments:

John Thomas said...

"Global Warming" is also widely known as a hoax. That doesn't stop the screaming libs from continuing to perpetrate the fraud.

ragweed said...

I just found out that I am also politically bi-assed, thanks lib.

WOMBAT said...

Of course, when faced with the facts, Klown acknowledges his mistake... unlike a Lib.

Post a Comment