FORT LAUDERDALE —
A marital spat that began when a Plantation man
didn’t wish his wife a happy birthday and then escalated into a domestic
violence charge, resulted in an usual bond court ruling by a perceptive
judge.
Instead of setting bond or keeping Joseph Bray
locked up, he ordered him to treat his spouse to dinner, a bowling date
and then to undergo marriage counseling.
“He’s going
to stop by somewhere and he’s going to get some flowers,” Judge John
“Jay” Hurley said during the first appearance hearing. “And then he’s
going to go home, pick up his wife, get dressed, take her to Red Lobster. And then after they have Red Lobster, they’re going to go bowling.” More here and video here:
Gaaaaa, take his wife on a date? This guy really knows how to dole out the torturous punishment. Hey, Joseph Bray, perhaps you'll be thinking "day planner" from now on, eh?
By the way, did you notice the name of the judge? No? I figured ... but fear not. That's one of the reasons I'm here.
What if I mentioned the Federalist papers? What if I asked you "Who was the first Chief Justice of the United States? Does that refresh your memory some? Yes, here's more:.

No comments:
Post a Comment