Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm not a pervert ... seriously ... I'm not!!!


The coach thought it was all in good fun. But when photos leaked of the boys on his Howell, Mich., high school hockey team performing skits in a bar -- in wigs and women's lingerie -- school officials ended the coach's 10-year career, and fired his three assistants. 

Every year, when the varsity hockey team went to Marquette, Mich., for a tournament, they engaged in what the coach, Randy Montrose, calls a "rite of passage," reports Detroit TV station WXYZ. The players donned ladies' undergarments and performed a comedic talent show. He emphasized that all the boys take part voluntarily. More here:

Yes, being an adult male in a position of authority over these high school kids, I'll just dress them up in lingerie ... nobody'll say anything about it.  After all, why would they?  I mean, I'm not a pervert or anything.

Plus, it's just hazing, right?  Nobody ever says anything about good ol' hazing.  At least not where I'm from ... which is under this rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment