In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Like 'em -- but what's that purple thing on the floor next to her hand? And who is the guy in the painting? So many questions.
golf club do not know the picture
Now I see the club. The shaft is at the same angle as the shadows so I didn't look closely enough.
awesome pic much better than 2 weeks of a skinny dink
4 comments:
Like 'em -- but what's that purple thing on the floor next to her hand? And who is the guy in the painting? So many questions.
golf club do not know the picture
Now I see the club. The shaft is at the same angle as the shadows so I didn't look closely enough.
awesome pic much better than 2 weeks of a skinny dink
Post a Comment