Monday, February 13, 2012

“Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ...but not everyone must prove they are a citizen”

4 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

I think this is a Ben Stein quote.

But hypocrisy? Nay. It's stupidity. It's all part of tearing down capitalism. To do so, you must convince the people that everything they know to be true is now false. That's right, you have to tell the people they must "keep an open mind." And to be perceived otherwise is to be perceived as stupid ... and nobody wants to be stupid, right?

WOMBAT said...

I don't think that's a Ben Stein quote. It doesn't even sound like something he'd say.

WOMBAT said...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/benstein.asp

Evil_Klown said...

Figures, I just Googled it and bought the first thing I saw. Now I know how libs must feel ... that is, if they could suffer embarrassment.

Post a Comment