Monday, February 20, 2012

Doctor Ron Paul

Being the helpful Klown that I am, I edited the excerpt below as if the media had written it for one of their communist jackass buddies.  The edits appear in bold maroon color.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Republican presidential candidate Doctor Ron Paul warned the U.S. is "slipping into a fascist system" dominated by government and businesses as he held a fiery rally Saturday night upstaging established Republican Party banquets a short distance away.

The Texas congressman, and Air Force veteran, drew a couple thousand standing and chanting people to Kansas City's Union Station as the party's establishment dined on steak across the street at the Missouri GOP's annual conference. Kansas Republicans were holding a similar convention in a suburb across the state line.

Doctor Paul staged his rally near the nation's World War I museum, asserting that the U.S. got off track about 100 years ago during the era of President Woodrow Wilson, who led the nation through World War I and unsuccessfully advocated for the nation's involvement in a forerunner of the United Nations.

"We've slipped away from a true Republic," Doctor Paul said. "Now we're slipping into a fascist system where it's a combination of government and big business and authoritarian rule and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen." More here:

I find it absolutely hysterical that there is one candidate who supports freedom and he is completely dismissed.  However, to be fair, I don't really think he is particularly good at communicating his message of freedom.  I guess you just have to "know."  If you really get to the bottom of Ron Paul, you will find his main message to be simple ... he wants the government to leave peaceful people alone.

Yes, he's more of an "Articles of Confederation" guy than a "Constitution" guy but never the less, he stands for freedom.  He actually supports FREEDOM for the individual ... and to return the government to being a servant of the people instead of the other way around.

Did you know that Ron Paul is the only veteran in the race?   Oh, sorry,  I meant to say "Dr" Ron Paul.  You know how the media loves to throw the word "doctor" in front of every moron they want you to respect.  Does the name "Dr Maya Angelou" ring a bell?  Try to find her name in the media without the "doctor" in front.

Meanwhile, according to the media, Dr Ron Paul is just "Ron Paul."  Yes, AND, he's an actual doctor, not some "Underwater Basket Weaving" major. Gee, I wonder why it is the media isn't constantly reminding you he's a doctor/veteran. 

What's that, you weren't aware he is a veteran?  Well, I don't know why not ... with the media talking about it every day on TV and ramming it down your throat.

As far as I'm concerned, being a veteran should be one of the constitutional requirements for being President.  But that's just the tyrant in me, wanting to thrust/force my genius juice into the loins of your freedom ... feels great, just relax and enjoy it. 

It seems to me the other candidates are just Obama-light.  I don't hear them talking about reforming the income tax code, do you?  I don't hear them talking about opening up drilling, do you?  I don't hear them talking about slashing government regulations on businesses.  I don't hear them talking about reforming our justice system (tort reform)  so that lawyers aren't getting a cut of every financial transaction in the United States.

What do I hear them talking about?  I hear them talking about very crucial issues such as abortion and why you should be forced to conform to their religious beliefs regarding that issue.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

Great post but I already have cast my vote for him in the SC primary. But if I had not voted yet and was hanging on that fence, this could have pushed me to his side.

Post a Comment